Friday, August 03, 2007

What's Up w/William Sledd (and come to my yard sale).

Hey! I am up posting in the wee small hours of Saturday morning, because I know once dawn breaks across the Ohio River? I'm going to be ass deep in my craptacular yard sale. So, if you're sitting at your computer right now, and it's Saturday morning, and you're all, "What will I do today?" Wonder no more. Drag a comb across your head. Grab all your cash. Come to my yard sale.

I'm not exagerrating when I say there truly is something for everyone. We have THREE VHS players. VHS movies (one zillion). Books. A DVD player. Flatware. Coffee grinders. A shop vac. A kitty carrier. Dishes. Ties. Jeans, jeans...JEANS. Car stereos. Fans. Tools (one zillion).

I'm stopping now...NO MORE! Talk of the yard sale. Just get on over here.

Now, on to the subject at hand. William. I know I've hooked several of you on this up and coming local cutie-pie. Surfing around tonight, I ran across one of his latest videos all of which are now all posted pre-YouTube at Outzone.com.

An interesting aside: William's hair seems to be creeping toward ever more drastically asymetrical (not that there's anything wrong with that). In this video, William waxes poetic about the merits of the Man Bag (as I like to say) or "Murse" (combo man/purse) as William likes to say. According to William, be they gay, straight, or bi-sexual, every man needs a man purse this fall. See the video here.

Also, in case you're unaware, William has a piece in Glamour magazine's August issue he does "Denim Does and Don'ts" appropriately enough. Check it out here.

And, although I've heard that William's show is to premiere on Bravo this month, I don't see him on the schedule anywhere at the website.

Lastly, you can always keep tabs on William for yourself, of course, at his website here.

TTFN, friends. Here's hoping I survive the yard sale from hell to blog another day...

2 comments:

MCD said...

Update: I noticed that WS was working today at The Gap while B and H and I were strolling by. Maybe he just wants to keep his employee discount.

Suzanne said...

Velly intellesting...