Friday, August 03, 2007

CRAPTACULAR YARD SALE! Saturday, August 4, 2007


Have you ever seen a star spangled denim jacket like this? No? Well, I've got good news for you. NOT ONLY can you see it at my house (back yard off the alley) tomorrow, August 4 from 8:00 a.m. until I die of humiliation, you can purchase it FOR YOUR VERY OWN SELF for a mere fifty cents. Yes, you read that right. Fifty cents.

You guessed it, I'm having the yard sale that has haunted my nightmares for years. The long-threatened clearing out of the semi truck and barn is HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND. Here is just a partial list of crap we've got:

Tools

Garden Tools
Gardening Stuff

Clothes

Camping Equipment

Full-Sized Electric Stove

Books

Housewares

Sporting Equipment

Lawnmower

Furniture
Stuff that We Cannot Identify

Did I forget anything? Because, trust me, we've got it all. And for mere pennies on the dollar. So bring all your extra cash and meet the S-Man and all his wives live and in person at the biggest yard sale event of the summer! (You know you want to.).
Here's a few photos of our exciting merchandise and, believe me, we're barely getting started putting it out there:



See? He's already in a bad mood...there's likely to be trouble! NO extra charge for the drama!

1 comment:

MCD said...

I REMEMBER that jacket! Unfortunately, I totally forgot about the tables. I'm sorry!