Sunday, August 26, 2007

That Girl

Ya’ll know how much I’ve enjoying chronicling William Sledd’s meteoric rise to, well, somewhere besides his bedroom at his Mom’s house. Since way back in November, I’ve been having all kinds of fun with the whole situation. And you’ll notice that, even back then? I was writing about that girl.

You know, the other person in the Denim Edition of the Ask a Gay Man Video series? The most popular video in the Sledd arsenal which, to be exact, at this very moment, has racked up 3,084,296 views since it was posted back in October of last year and continues to rock the worlds of fashionistas and fashionista wanna-be’s everywhere with its wit, originality, and right-on fashion advice about that most important of American accessories: the jean.

“That Girl” is Stephanie and, along with the Denim Edition, she has co-starred with William in several of his videos including a video challenge from Yahoo! News wherein William dressed himself and Stephanie for a mere $14 with clothing purchased at the local Salvation Army and, most recently, the Wedding Cakes video, featuring Stephanie and William enthusiastically sending up cooking shows by filming their own version of how to bake up a fabulous (bright pink) wedding cake (for your wedding or commitment ceremony).

So, when it came to pass that Stephanie came over for lunch at my very own kitchen table the other day? I was all,

“Don’t even think I’m not going to blog about this!”

I grabbed my camera and was hopping around and getting all Annie Lebowitz with my bad self, when girlfriend all of a sudden whips her OWN camera out of her purse and lays this photo on me:

HA! How much do we like a girl that likes her sushi up in here?! Oh yah!

Stephanie reports that this particular photo of the sushi love was taken on a recent trip to St. Louis where she ate that entire boat you see there. Herself. And for those of you that love the sushi? You know it’s not even a thing.

Along with being sushilicious, I can report that Stephanie is also a Virgo meaning along with being attractive and in possession of an impeccable sense of style and taste (and I’m told quite a shoe collection), she also has a latent ability for performance which she is clearly very much in touch with, and, as if all that isn’t enough, quite a flair for design.

But wait! There's more, she (shhhh….don’t tell anybody) has a blog.

I’d be watching that space if I were you.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

How interesting, Bizzy! I'm heading over to Stephanie's blog right now!