Monday, July 02, 2007

RED Alert from the Bizzyville Celebrity Augmentation Watch Desk

I have to say, I never was a HUGE Full House fan.

However, my son, Chase, went through a serious Full House phase back in the day and I as a result collaterally viewed quite a few episodes more than I wanted to. I have to admit to having at least a nodding acquaintance with DJ, Uncle Joey, the twins and the rest of the gang.

Perhaps the least known Full House actor was Jodie Sweetin (bottom left) who played beige middle sister, Stephanie. It's my guess that poor Jodie got just a little tired of taking a back seat to the adorable Olsen twins and big sis, DJ. But, the truth is, if Jodie felt slighted back then? She's suffering from an even more serious case of attention deficit these days. It is this perhaps total eclipse of Jode's star on the Hollywood radar screen that might cause Jodie to, shall we say, yearn for a FULL HOUSE of her own again, or feel the need to sport an overdeveloped SET OF TWINS at all times.

At least, that's the only reasonable explanation I can think of for this whole situation, expertly covered, as always, by my friends, the Fug Girls.

No comments: