Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!

Just stopped in this morning to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday!

Also, received an e-mail from my friends at New York and Company. Alert readers will remember this store was the site of my infamous Coupons and Boobs entry where Crystal and I tore it up a month or so ago. Right now, they've got a 70% off sale going AND they've just received a shipment of new merchandise (which I'm sure won't be subject to the sale). I just couldn't resist sharing the shirt at left! How key-yoot is that? (I'm looking at you, Crystal!) Sheesh, they've got some great stuff. So, if you're at a loss as to what to do with yourself today, hop on to the store or do some online shopping.

Meanwhile, the S-Man and I are off to finish up our painting job at our downstairs unit--YUCK! But it will be nice to have it finished.

Coming up later this week, I'll be taking a fabulous trip that I'll be sharing with you here. Don't miss it!

TTFN...

No comments: