Saturday, July 07, 2007


Ohmygosh. How long has it been since I went THIS LONG without posting?

I'll tell you how long: A LONG TIME.

This is due to the fact that I am currently Somewhere in the Rockie Mountains. The S-Man booked us economy class accommodations and I am subsequently contending with a very slooooowww internet connection which I must access by trekking down the World's Longest Hallway while lugging all my equipment, down a steep flight of steps, and then into a dimly lit "community room". It's a little scary down here. But so worth it. I am completely twitchy when I do not have ready access to the internet.

We landed in the mile high city yesterday after visiting no less than THREE time zones. After grabbing our rental car we drove to this here hotel while watching the sun set behind the Rockies. Wow.

Then we were up early this morning exploring the town. We have not yet been to the mountains or this would likely be one of my no-words-only-photos posts. Today it was a fabulous breakfast followed by shopping, browsing, shopping, and exploring. We've been at it all day. The S-Man redeemed his dubious accommodation choice with a jewelry purchase--yay! So, I'm not complaining. No siree!
I'm hoping to post mountain photos tomorrow when I will also, hopefully, be more articulate.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Hey, welcome to the Rockies! Hope you continue to have a good time, and have a safe trip home!

Props to the S-man for the jewelry.

Suzanne said...

Thanks, Suz--it is beautiful here! Apparently lost my ability to spell Rocky Mountains along the way, though, I notice as I read that post over.

Suz said...

It's the altitude, bizzy. It's the altitude.