Friday, July 20, 2007

Netflix: Boldy Giving a Shit about their Customer Base


My love affair w/my friends at Netflix is well documented here. I love the concept, the site, and the customer service I've received is first rate. Not only is Netflix tops at servicing my account, keeping me in touch w/movie loving friends, and recommending films based on my previous ratings, they are now also involved in actually getting out there and producing films as well as researching and finding little known quality work and making it available to the masses.

I just have to take another moment to point out that my movie loving friends continue to work to stay on top. Most recently, they have rolled out a blog in which they are carrying on a dialogue with their users in order to get their input on what features they like, what features they don't, and where the service is going. If you're a Netflix user, don't miss this opportunity to give them your feedback.

No comments: