Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

I've gotten a bit of flack for my comments about how crappy eighties music was! Actually, quite a few of my compadres took offense at that. Indeed, I have to admit, there was at least some great stuff. So I'm starting an informal whenever-I-feel-like-it series on the stuff of the 1980's that really is worth remembering. So enjoy this Peter Gabriel video that was revolutionary for its time and still holds up today. (This is my first posting from YouTube; let's hope it works!)

2 comments:

Suz said...

Hey, Bizzy, being older than U I was working in the 80's and didn't get that much into music (or much else). But Sledgehammer is definitely a classic. It's on my power walk iPod playlist!

Suzanne said...

Glad you liked the post, Suz!! I'm becoming dizzy considering the posting possibilities at YouTube!!