Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A recent Devil chat.

SATAN
(Just getting home from work)
So, what did you do today?

ME
Oh, the usual, housework, errands, blogged...same old thrilling non-working stuff!

SATAN
Just out of curiosity how much time would you say you spend on your blog. In a day.

ME
(shrugs)
Pork loin for dinner!

SATAN
Would you say...an hour? Two? More?

ME
Hard to say...how about I fix you a nice coconut cocktail?

SATAN
You know, I think you're kind of obsessive compulsive about certain things.

ME
Obsessive compulsive? Me? Obsessive compulsive? Nah.

SATAN
Yep.

ME
So, what, now you're Dr. Phil? Look. I'm NOT obsessive compulsive. Never have been. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard and you've got alot of nerve trying to label me like that I'm NOT OBSESSIVE. I'm a blogger. Bloggers blog. They blog all the time, every day. You know what? I'm going to BLOG ABOUT THIS. I'm going to blog about YOU saying I'M OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE about my BLOG because this is RIDICULOUS. In fact, I'm going to blog it now. RIGHT NOW.

SATAN
How 'bout that drink?

ME
(Heading for the computer.)
As IF.

No comments: