Thursday, June 21, 2007

William & Stephanie take New York

Today I'm back with more news on our burgeoning fashion guru, William Sledd, and his intrepid and talented cohort, Stephanie. I can report that the duo right now, THIS MINUTE, is in the Big Apple hobnobbing with the R&F and various style icons (I'd tell you who, but then I'd have to kill you. And you know I love you guys.) Also? William's channel is now the fourth most popular on ALL of YouTube.

Don't miss this piece by Yahoo! News featuring William as a "Person of the Web" and introducing him to even more of the world. Also, at the same site, be sure and watch the videos that are included, especially "Extreme Makeover: Thrift Shop" wherein William gives both himself and Stephanie a fashion makeover at our very own local Salvation Army for a whopping $14; and also, you guys out there be sure and take in "Five Things Men Should Never Wear".

Go William and Stephanie!

No comments: