Friday, June 29, 2007

Getting Busy and Meeting Stephanie

Whew, I tell you. Ya'll! It's been CRAZY down here today...CRAZY!

First, I had to LEAP out of the bed early this morning (read: pre-nine o'clock) in order to make an appointment with my superfantastic stylist, Amberly. Once again, I am powerless to resist the urge to document the miracle of fabulousness she single-handedly wrought on my head (at left). That's her, looking like a super model and me looking mediocre at best EXCEPT for my Miracle Hair which is hardly recognizable, it looks so good. I tell you, the girl is a wizard. So call her at Total Concepts II and let her perform a miracle on your head.

After I got all fluffed up and fabulous at Amberly's, I had lunch with my friend Rhonda and we discussed various unmentionable ideas for this here site. More to come on that, hopefully.

Later in the afternoon I traded some exciting e-mails about some scintillating (AND EXCLUSIVE) literary events that I hope to be hosting this summer in Bizzyville because I take my mission of entertaining as well as informing you guys VERY SERIOUSLY.

Last, but perhaps MOST exciting, I went out for !sushi! with my friend, La Donna, and her daughter and up and coming celebrity, the fabulous Stephanie. In case you just beamed in from planet Mars, or are just now finding this here blog, or have been in a long-term coma, Stephanie famously co-starred in the "Ask a Gay Man: Denim Edition" (noise) video with William Sledd which has now been viewed at YouTube (are you ready for this?) over THREE MILLION TIMES. William's YouTube site in general is the fourth most popular in all of YouTube.

Stephanie has just returned from an action-packed, fun-filled, celebrity-elbow-rubbing, R&F hobnobbing, trip to NYC w/William Sledd and has the photos to prove it! I'm happy to report that Stephanie is as charming and pretty in person as she is in video.

Also! There are new videos to be viewed. First, William and Stephanie go into the wedding cake business in the "Wedding Cakes" video (noise). Also, William takes the NYC Gay Pride Parade by storm in "Proud in the City" (noise). William has a show in development with Bravo, and Stephanie tells me we could be seeing the pilot as early as August.
Stephanie herself has a web project in development that I hope to be linking to soon. I will definitely keep you posted on that.
So, there you have it. And if there's any doubt as to just how busy I've been, know that I've missed Dr. Phil two days in a row.
Yes, it's that serious.

No comments: