Saturday, June 16, 2007

BlogHer Conference


I was excited to find a link on Erin Shea's blog today to the 2007 BlogHer conference that will be held this year in Chicago, IL at Navy Pier on July 27th-29th.
I'm still researching it, but at first glance, it looks like something I would really love to do. Although, it looks like the blocked rooms left are coming in at a steepish$189/night. Any bloggers near me out there willing to share a trip and a room? Let me know in the comments or e-mail me. Looks like full registration is coming in at around $200; but I'd love to have an opportunity to aquire some new skills and meet up with more people like myself.
Otherwise, we're still in Tupelo and it's late.
Time to catch a few zzz's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that you did a fantastic job at moving the conversation forward. I didn’t feel that we got “stuck” on one particular topic or that one person dominated the whole show.
-----------------------------------

ages
Internet Marketing