Sunday, June 03, 2007

Mini Saturday ReCap

It was a great Saturday during which I enjoyed an unexpected and inspirational visit from my cousin, Cindy, and the S-Man and I had our friends, Steve and Karen, over for a very enjoyable dinner of guacamole, chicken tacos, salad, and fresh blackberry pie.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed about my "To-Do" list right now. I'm making some major changes in my life and I'm having the but-how-about-I-just-take-a-nap-instead reaction which I'm really hoping will pass soon (it usually does).

In other news, according to William Sledd's most recent video, June is Gay and Lesbian pride month. So, if you have time, hop on over (noise) and show William a little love.

So, yah, short post today. I hope to be back soon and have more time to do some of those fun posts that have been rolling around in my head forver.
[Edited to add you simply must check out "Listaholic's" list of the top ten worst celebrity boob jobs. Ouch.]

No comments: