Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ch-ch-changes...

Just a quick entry to let you know that I'm still around and, also? I quit my day job.

So there.

I'm very hopeful this will give me more time to blog, but I'm still unsure what I will feel led to do next. Sometimes I think I should write less for fun, you know?

On the other hand, I've become sort of powerless to stop blogging. It's turned out to be a major sub-symptom of the writing bug in general. Sort of like when you have tonsillitis: your throat hurts like hell AND you have a fever.

The S-Man and I were talking about my upcoming jobless situation recently and it went something like this:

SATAN
So! Soon to be unemployed, eh?

ME
(shrugs)

SATAN
When's the last time you were unemployed anyway?

ME
Hmmm....let's see, that would have to be 1987. May of that year, I think.


SATAN
May of '87. Twenty years ago, then?

ME
Yah. Twenty years. Wow.

SATAN
Slacker.

3 comments:

MCD said...

Congratulations! I believe that writing full-time is where you need to be.

Unknown said...

Good for you. Keep writing.

Suzanne said...

thankyouthankyouthankyou! You all may be hearing WAY more out of me than you want to in the coming weeks!!