Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vote for William Sledd (on Rachael Ray)!


[I'm updating this post to add that William is falling behind the Threadbangers in the online voting competition....make sure and VOTE. Often.]
Thanks to a tip from Stephanie's mom, La Donna, I am tuned in (yes, as I type!) to the Rachael Ray Show bright and early (read: 9:00 a.m.) to catch a guest appearance by our own William Sledd.

Turns out, RR is profiling four YouTube advice stars in competition with the winner becoming a regular advice contributor to the RR Show.

Since the winner is decided by an online poll, I had to log on quick to point you all in the right direction. Vote here for William Sledd! At this writing he is ahead with 48% of the vote, but I know you guys would want to add your vote to the talley! I have to say, with each YouTube star getting a few second sound byte on air conversation w/Rachael, William was by far the cutest and most entertaining. I would imagine this is the reason he has already pulled ahead with the early lead. The video selected by the producers to air excerpts from on the show was, of course, "Ask a Gay Man about Denim" which co-stars Stephanie. Again, no surprise there.

1 comment:

MCD said...

GO WILLIAM!!!!