Thursday, April 19, 2007

Late Night Blogging

Ya'll. It is ELEVEN THIRTY in the p.m. and I am still conscious. That's right, it's CRAZY around here.

I'm off work tomorrow, so I waited super late to take my OTC three-pill never-fail sleep cocktail (10:30 p.m.). I've got, let's see, about twenty seven minutes of consciousness left before my forehead slaps the keyboard. And, to be honest, nothing to say really. Not that I'm pretending that's ever stopped me before.

Let's see...I've dragged the majority of my plants BACK out on to the porch. If it freezes again? I've got one word for my needy green friends: Sionara. I'm no longer Down on my Back and managed to accomplish my entire BowFlex workout tonight. Ouch. It doesn't get any easier. I'm starting to get a little worried about my upper body. As in, I've always been wide through the shoulders and now that I'm developing musculature in my upper arms I'm a little concerned about looking manly. They don't seem to be shrinking any, but rather getting beefier. Happily, the same cannot be said for my thunder thighs, they are tightening up, praise God. At this rate, they should be presentable in under three years.

Oh, and news on William Sledd. He is featured in Elle Magazine this month! Yes! Elle! I've looked over the website, but can't find any mention of him in the online version. I've been assured, though, that he is present in print, so something to do in the checkout line this weekend.

Darn! I'm beginning to nod off.

Sweet dreams.

No comments: