Monday, January 12, 2009

Photo Speak


Lisa Marie: Like, Oh My God, Mom, it’s the f!cking Pizza Pappy again!

Priscilla: Paparazzi, Lisa Marie, Paparazzi.

Lisa Marie: Yah, that too.

Priscilla: You know what to do!

Lisa Marie: But, MOOOOM! I’m not as good at passing for a wax statue as you are!

Priscilla: Just stare into the camera lenses and think about sucking their blood. Works every time.

Lisa Marie: Whatever, Mom. I’m just gonna do Pouty Elvis Lips ™.

Priscilla: Oh, all right dear. But whatever you do can you at least hold that Coach bag in front of your hips? That’s why we got it, remember?

Lisa Marie (Bitch.)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Ha ha ha...!!! I'd bet you are darn close to exactly what was being said!

Rhonda Hartis Smith said...

That's funny! I agree with Brenda.

Suz said...

Good one!