Friday, November 14, 2008

Gliding along...


I never thought I'd see the day when one could lace up a pair of skates and practice their double toe loop in our little town, but it's finally happened. Last night a soft opening of the downtown Paducah Ice Skating rink was held complete with creamy hot chocolate, frosty blue cupcakes, and freshly elected city officials.

Desperate to provide you enquiring minds with photographic evidence (as if the local news media wasn't all over it), and lacking my own camera, I prevailed upon a friend for a snapshot. Instead, I got The Photograph you see above. Enjoy more of his work here.

3 comments:

NGS said...

Yay! I love ice skating. I fall every single time, but it's worth it!!

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the plug.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Greg! What beautiful pictures! I went and looked and your other images. We gotta talk. I'm seeing a really sharp brochures for downtown and LowerTown right now.