Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tipster Tuesday


That's right, I'm all about sharing the beauty product and techinque love up in here.

Our second tip comes from reader Rhonda:

You know I’m a bit germ phobic and wash my hands A LOT. They are dry, dry, dry most of the year and snake-like in the winter. Hempz lotion is the best. They have a lotion in a bottle that is not too greasy so you can keep on typing after applying. And, they have a pot of cream for nighttime greasing. Cucumber and Jasmine is the best scent. The white scent (whatever it is) is too much. I’ve recently learned they have an age-defying variety as well. Can’t wait to check it out.

Available locally from Dee at Details or Trade Secret at KY Oaks Mall.
***
On a more personal note...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

2 comments:

NGS said...

Ooohhh...I will give this a try. It may solve a big problem in our house!!

Laura K said...

Also available at Green Turtle Bay Health and Fitness Center.

This stuff is environmentally friendly and smells a-maz-ing! I love it.

xo
L