Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ELFin Magic


As you know Suz, I love to have dozens of different eye shadows* just in case I get crazy and want to step out into something beyond my daily two shades.

This website allows me to do just that for a DOLLAR!

My favorite quad is Butternut.
I also love their Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade.

It’s part lipstick part gloss with a sponge tip applicator. It goes on smoothly and looks incredibly natural. Plus, it doesn’t create that “stained” appearance like a lot of lipsticks can, so you can change your mind without getting out a Brillo pad.
WARNING: Do NOT buy their eye makeup remover pads. They hurt! I only use L’Oreal oil free eye makeup remover. I've found that using any type of makeup remover containing oil makes my eyes puffy the next morning.

---

*I can, indeed, verify the incredible extent of the shadow collection. Monet would be jealous.

No comments: