Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Profile Update

It's time for the bi-annual update of my profile photo. I'm always annoyed when reminded that the only way to do this is to publish the photo I want to use here, (or somewhere else on the web), and then update the profile from there.

Why can't I just select it from my hard drive?! Wah.


Now if I can just wrangle my wardrobe (which is everywhere but where it should be; yesterday a search for my favorite denim Capris lasted half an hour and was ultimately unsuccessful--I know they're here somewhere, by God) into my somewhat reduced closet space...

[Edited to add: Okay, now I think I have added the photo to the profile from my hard drive. I swear, if I were the least bit technologically savvy I'd be dangerous.]

4 comments:

Tim said...

Lovely Suzanne. Much better than the last one WHICH TOTALLY HID YOUR FACE! sheesh

Mary Thorsby said...

Oh la la! What a hottie! Super cute, cute, cute!

Brenda said...

I must agree with Mary...super cute!

Suz said...

Okay, as it happens, we're both bloggers named Suzanne, and we're both blonde.

And now we know that you are BY FAR the better-looking one.

Nice picture!