Sunday, May 27, 2007

Two Weekend Conversations and a Quote

First, a conversation with Satan:

ME
(Climbing into a festival golf cart with Satan in my new VS bra.)
So! What do you think about my new boobs?!

SATAN
(Glances down at my feet.)
Those aren't boots, they're sandals.

Next a conversation with Christa:

CHRISTA
It just seems like, with clothes these days, it's one extreme or the other out there!

ME
You said it.

CHRISTA
It's either "granny" or "teeny-bopper" and there's not much in between.

ME
So true! But, I swear to GOD, I'm not going "granny". Oh, HELL no! I'm just not doing it I don't care how old I get! I'M JUST NOT!

(What's funny about that conversation you ask? I'll tell you what's funny about that conversation: at the time, I was sitting in my living room wearing an ankle-length long-sleeved flannel night gown, an irony that hit us at exactly the same time, right after I made that last rather emphatic statement.)

Lastly, a quote of the day from Satan's new favorite book "The Big Curmudgeon":

People say to me, "You're not very feminine." Well, they can suck my dick!
-Roseanne Barr

That one cracked me and the S-Man up for an innappropriately long time this morning over coffee.

No comments: