Thursday, July 03, 2008

Speaking of which....

Just a quick post to share a link I can't resist relating to Madonna and legging-like accessories. I seriously don't know where the internet would be without the Fug Girls. They can wrest a chuckle from me on even the most depressing days.

Sorry for my recent lack of bloggage. I just don't have time and I really mean that. What with my job taking up my days and my busy social calendar crowding my nights, there's not a whole lot of chance for reflection.

There are those people who have actually accused me of having too much fun. And to that charge? I answer I am absolutely one hundred percent SO GUILTY.

It may get worse before it gets better. I am headed to a locale that may (gulp) not have an internet connection for the long weekend. I'm not checking this out for sure because I'm trying not to be a big titty baby about it. And by "titty-baby" I mean, "Gee, thanks for the invite to spend a long weekend in your fancy camper with central air and hot showers, and a DVD player, and a reservation in your boat from which to enjoy the fireworks on the water...but is there an internet connection by any chance?"

You get the idea. Regardless, I'm taking Pinky, of course, and hope to write some entries and maybe take some photos that I can upload later.

No comments: