Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Night Fever

I was intrigued by this website tonight. "Club Retro" promises us the Paducah nightlife is about to change. And all I can say to that is, dang, I sure hope so.

The teaser tells us Club Retro will be the areas newest and most exclusive night club, playing dance music from the 70's and up. If you loved the 70's and love to dress up when you go out to dance, then we are just what you have been waiting for. Which automatically makes me think this:

Obviously, a best case scenario.

Other than that, there's not much additional information to be had, unfortch.

I did e-mail the address listed and got a response e-mail advising me the club would be up in late fall.

We shall see.

***

My sincere thanks to everyone who e-mailed me their beauty tips and tricks. I love hearing from you and plan to get to each one...but I'm still looking for more! It's not to late to send me your best tip. You'll find my e-mail address under my profile.

No comments: