Sunday, October 07, 2007

Weekending


We've managed to take in Season one of the Showtime series, Dexter, at warp speed. I can't say I completely in LOVE with this show, but the like is pretty strong. I mean, who can resist a show about your friendly neighborhood serial killer? Especially one as smokin' hot as Michael C. Hall? By the way, am I the only person that is driven crazy by the fact that the actor (Devon Graye) that plays the teenaged Dexter is a dead ringer for Scarlott Johanssen? Look:



Is it just me?

The photo at the top of the post is one I took at the Pennyrile State Forest yesterday (click for a larger version). Those are minnows swimming just below the surface of Lake Brashear. The photo is enhanced only with the standard correction: auto levels, color and contrast. I like the original image, but I love the enhanced version. It looks like a science experiment, doesn't it?

No comments: