Monday, October 15, 2007

Hi-ho, hi-ho...


...it's back to work I go.

Temporarily, at least!

I'm going to try and keep up my every day blogging, but somehow, I think I may not succeed, since my temporary work assignment is full-time for the next three weeks. Good for the checkbook, bad for the on-line musings.

I was going to write a pithy post about the photo at left, but under the circumstances, I'll just say that the S-Man, fed up with the amazing girth and ever increasing number of fur-drifts blowing around every room and staircase in the house, finally broke down and ordered a set of professional doggie shearing clippers.

Shearing a fully coated Golden, however, proved more time consuming than he had anticipated, and his first shearing session yielded only the partially shaven FurGirl you see in the photo. After a full hour's work, he only succeeded in shearing off her back. A tackier blogger might be making all sorts of comparisons between, say, his head and her back. But ya'll know I'm not that blogger.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

A very sweet picture!

Suz said...

Awwww, it *is* a sweet picture.

If I weren't sleep-deprived after watching our local baseball team WIN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP at midnight last night, I'm sure I'd be tossing out a witty caption.

Instead, I'm yawning a lot and hunting out my purple shirt to wear today.

Hey, way to go about the job. Generating income, without a long-term commitment. Sounds like a sweet deal!

We'll keep the lights on for you.
'Cause you write good.

Aynex Mercado said...

He's just envious...