Friday, June 19, 2009

Place Holder


So I've gone all week without updating. It's flown by. Busy at work, busy with school. You'll be happy to know I can now, with some reliability, locate Estonia on the map. That and several other obscure European and Asian countries. This despite the fact that they've rearranged a whole section of Europe (without my permission) since I last paid any attention. Some time in the sixth grade. Thank you, Geography! (Snore.)

Otherwise, you see above a cocktail napkin that I finally consider worthy of what's become my cocktail napkin mobile. You may recall my Christmas napkins have been floating around the kitchen since my December festivities. Here's the new look:


A little more summery, no? Which is good because, people it is HOT DOWN HERE! Good Lord, my HVAC runs constantly to not much avail.

I'm not sure when I'll be back. Big doin's this weekend.

No comments: