Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Who knew?

Today's conversation on the cell phone with Satan:

SATAN
Hello?

ME
Hello?

SATAN
Hello?

ME
I have some bad news.

SATAN
Oh yah? What is it?

ME
(*sigh*)

SATAN
Well, what is it?


ME
(deep breath)
Okay. I'm a crafter.

SATAN
You say you're a cracker?

ME
Well of COURSE I'm a CRACKER!

SATAN
Yah, so what else is new?

ME
But also....I'm a crafter!

SATAN
A CRAFTER?


ME
I'm a cracker crafter! I made a wreath today.


SATAN
You say you made a what?

ME
A WREATH. Like you hang on your door?

SATAN
Dear God.

ME
It was, like, the most fun EVER.

SATAN
Well, I guess that's it then.

ME
Yah, guess so. Who'd have thunk it?

SATAN
Not me.

ME
I don't know what came over me.

SATAN
So...I guess we call the lawyers now?

ME
No. I think you can get an annullment under these circumstances.

SATAN
Hmmm. Probably so.

(click)
(click)
***

Anyway, look ya'll, look at my wreath!

My first one EVER!:






Truly, I am a cracker crafter.

(Hold me?)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Although I don't usually like this sort of craft, it is actually quite pretty. So.....okay, now you've done it, you can now go on the make thousands for the next high school craft fair!