Monday, July 27, 2009

A Little Blog Nap


I'm in one of those loops where I write blog posts and then, for one reason or another, can't hit "publish". It's a phase I go through. I'm sure you're all desperate for more from me (riiiiight). Maybe soon. I posted the photo above to my Facebook profile. I took it ouside Petsmart this weekend with my Blackberry--probably the best photo my Blackberry has ever taken. Good light. It's all about the light. Well, and that and the ultra-cuddly subject matter doesn't hurt anything either.

6 comments:

Suz said...

Did you, even just very lightly, squeeze one of those little hind paws after you got the picture? Or did you not want to disturb that little sweetie's sleep?

Suzanne said...

Oh, yes, I gave the little feetsies a squeeze and a tickle. he was having none of it...too tuckered out to play. I wanted to put him in my pocket.

Mary Thorsby said...

Yes! Desperate! Desperate! More! More!

Patience-please said...

I understand. You'll be back and we'll be happy. In the meantime, enjoy your snooze!

Aynex Mercado said...

That's where I got Dinsky!!

Wanda Johnston said...

Hey Suz missing your blogs!! Please just throw us a bone....