Saturday, April 04, 2009

Placeholder


I can't write right now. I don't know why. So, here's a photo of Tallulah that I took last night and a me-me that I thought was a little more interesting than the norm. I think I'll be back to regular blogging soon. (I hope.)


1. My uncle once: popped my balloon with his cigarette.


2. Never in my life: have I wanted a boob job. It just all looks so painful.


3. When I was five: I got a doll made out of (white) feathers as a birthday gift from my Grandma. I LOVED IT.


4. High school was: bizarre.


5. I will never forget: “The chemical structure of the atom is similar in many respects to the physical structure of our own solar system.” (Speaking of uncles, mine made me and another cousin memorize that on a lazy summer afternoon. About 35 years ago. Don’t ask me what I had for breakfast.)


6. Once I met (and befriended): my husband’s ex-wife. We’re still friends. The marriage? Not so much.


7. There’s this girl I know: who absolutely won’t listen to me. It’s a bad call on her part.


8. Once, at a bar: I think I’ve already told that story here.


9. By noon, I’m usually: hungry.


10. Last night: was delightful.


11. If only I had: more self-discipline.


12. Next time I go to church: it will likely burn down.


13. What worries me most: helplessness. No question.


14. When I turn my head left I see: a mirror.


15. When I turn my head right I see: a chair holding a printer that I’m too lazy to move.


16. What I miss most about the Eighties is: my twentysomething ass. It rocked.


17. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Lady MacBeth. I’m so guilty, I swear.


18. I have a hard time understanding: People who voted for George Bush. TWICE.


19. If I ever go back to school: I would whine a lot about it. In my blog.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

A very interesting post, and a darling picture of Tallulah as well!

Anonymous said...

Number 16. Yes, it did. You even pulled off those 80s jeans.