Sunday, September 25, 2005

Maiden Post


I'm not sure what I want to say in this space, but I'm sure I want to say SOMETHING. Hopefully, these things will come to me. I am a voracious reader of other blogs and feel it's time to step out there myself.

So...hello there. I am a fortysomething gal living in the south with my husband who will be referred to here (as in life) as Satan, and my beautiful and sensitive golden retriever named FurGirl (say hi to FurGirl over there. She'd like to know...do you have some chicken in your pocket?). We live in a gorgeous building we recently restored in a lovely historic neighborhood. We are both professionals and I don't expect to do much talking about our work in this forum.

What I do want to do is to share my pictures and my life and my feelings. I want to chronicle at least a portion my experiences and my thoughts. I want to hone my writing skills. It would be great if I can make some new friends and keep in touch with the old ones.



No comments: